Project Management Office
EcoVate offers a back-office service where our Project Management Office (PMO) handles the day-to-day management and administrative tasks relating to a tender or project. For procurement projects this includes drafting all tender documentation based on the national (or client’s) templates, collating information and managing the tender on an e-tendering portal, including communication with suppliers.
The back-office service includes:
- Appointing a dedicated account manager as a single point of contact for the client’s procurement team.
- Developing a project plan and Gantt chart for the project.
- Producing and issuing all draft tender documentation.
- Setting up the tender and suppliers (if appropriate) on an e-tendering portal.
- Responding to supplier queries and clarification questions.
- Carrying out a compliance check and initial evaluation of tender responses prior to the client carrying out the full technical and commercial evaluations.
- Preparing the moderation document for the evaluation team moderation.
- Producing a draft Board Ratification Report.
- Developing and issuing debrief documentation.
- Producing the draft contract (based on selected template).
- Producing draft OJEU and Contracts Finder Procurement Notices.
- Providing weekly/monthly project reporting.